General Equipment Co.
- Established May 14. 1963.
- Paid capital J.D 1.000.000.
- Road Contractor - First Grade.
- Specialty in asphalt mix — First Grade.
- Specialty in concrete bridges & tunnels & culverts - First Grade.
- Specialty in Earth work and Mining First Grade.
The company has successfully completed major projects in Jordan and Saudi Arabia.
The company owns all equipment necessary for the construction of major projects e.g.
- Wagon drills and blasting equipment.
- Highway Dump trucks.
- Loaders, Graders, water tankers Rollers.
- Central batching plants (concrete).
- Transit mixers.
- Concrete pumps.
- Asphalt hot mix plants, finishers, rollers, asphalt distributors.
The company’s workforce consisting of skilled and experienced engineers and managers build a variety of civil engineering structures in challenging environments, It has in its own quality control department with specialized personnel and the necessary equipment to do all quality control tests, In addition; the company uses the latest surveying equipment in its projects.